Offering a flexible solution
We know every project is unique. That is why we have a flexible approach to accommodate your research goal, with a broad range of applications offering flexible solutions. You can expect proven assays and accuracy to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with our quality standards.
We offer support throughout the lifetime of your project whether it be, experimental design advice or to answer any questions regarding sample status or analysis options.
At AGRF our genotyping platforms enable applications from genome-wide linkage and association studies to customised fine mapping, ranging from a few up to thousands of samples.
- Human (whole genome, exome, cytogenetics)
- Model organism (Bovine, Canine, Ovine, Porcine, Maize)
- Non-model organism (iSelect custom, selected consortia)
- Focused Content Panels (cancer, psychology)
(Illumina HiSeq or NextSeq)
- Model and non-model organisms
- Double digest RAD (ddRAD) protocol
(Agena Bioscience MassARRAY, Qiagen Pyrosequencing)
- Custom genotyping for any valid SNP in any species (*guide only)
- Biomarker validation
- Focused content (Cancer, DNA Panel)
- Routine panel testing
- Variant validation (by sequencing)
- T-RFLP (terminal restriction fragment length polymorphisms)
- MLPA (multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification)
- AFLP (amplified fragment length polymorphism)
- Cell line Identification
(Agena Bioscience MassARRAY, Capillary Electrophoresis/AB3730)
- SNP discovery
- Microsatellite discovery
- Reduced genome representation methods (RADSeq, ddRADSeq)
- Model or non-model organisms
At AGRF we offer a suite of genotyping solutions allowing you to customise your genotyping project to the most suitable assay technology on one of our platforms –
- Illumina BeadChip Array
- Agena Bioscience MassARRAY
- Applied Biosystems 3730
- Qiagen Pyrosequencing
Each platform offers streamlined processing and automation with extensive quality monitoring. Also inclusive of each of our genotyping services are all reagents and consumables and the option for customised analysis.
Our service specialists are able to assist you with the process of determining the best approach and therefore platform to meet your research goals.